Why choose the NEW MC2 ?
Over the years, improvements have been made for professionals and clubs to reduce the maintenance time of your fleet and thus increase your working time (compared to the previous one, the NEW MC2 is rigged faster, so you can begin your session more quickly)
For clubs, the NEW MC2 is the perfect working instrument which will last many years (note that the NEW MC2 will not lose its value in time. Several years after the return on investment, you can expect to resell your fleet at one third of the price for new. Thanks to that, the replacement of your fleet is already partly financed)
The NEW MC2 is available in 3 different manufacturing versions : you have to chose carefully as these yachts will be your daily working tool. Following, explications for all versions :
- Stainless steel frame girdling the hull (You probably know this version as this is the « standard »).
- Self-supporting hull « Structural light » (on request). This kind of manufacturing enables to save 10% on total weight, so 5 Kg less. The yacht is then designed with a bottom as an integral part of the seat, giving optimal rigidity.
The NEW MC2’s Strengths
Especially designed for initiation and improvement, the NEW MC2 is a great yacht for leisure
sport. Really strong, it can be used in an intensive way, even 7 days a week.
Its ergonomic seat and smart foot-bar (adjustable in 1s), make the NEW MC2 accessible to everyone, from children to adults. You will appreciate the simplicity of use in addition to the robustness and versatility, as customers are telling us.
- Sail : 5,3 sqm with reef (6 sqm available on request)
- Stainless steel frame or « Structural light » or « T » frame
- 1s adjustable foot-bar, even when sailing (SEAGULL creation)
- Stainless steel ball-bearings (especially greased at 80% instead of 25%)
- Disassembled dimensions : 2,27 m x 0,70 m
- Assembled dimensions : 2,72 m x 1,80 m
- Height of the hull : 0,45 m
- Mast in 3 different parts (45 or 50 dimeter as you want). Mast made of anodized steel
- Total weight : about 49 Kg
- Weight of the yacht without rig : from 20 Kg to 26 Kg, it depends on the version.